Join us in April for these events – and visit us on Facebook for photos and updates.
- April 5, 6:30 a.m.: Easter Sunrise Mass in the Lourdes Grotto (dress warmly!), with coffee to follow in St. Francis Hall
- April 8, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Pruning and weeding in the Fr. Francis Rose Garden and potting vegetables and flowers in the greenhouse
- April 11, 9:30 a.m.-11 a.m.: Plant and Herb Sale planning meeting in the greenhouse
- April 18, 9:30 a.m.-11 a.m.: Hermitage tree planting for Arbor Day and weed the vegetable garden
- April 21-24, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Set-up for the Annual Plant and and Herb Sale
- April 25, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and April 26, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.: Annual Plant and Herb Sale (Download our flyer)
Saturdays, 11 a.m. and noon through Sept. 12
Garden tours led by FMGG volunteers (Download our flyer)
Wednesdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Garden care – weeding, pruning, watering, etc. (meet at the greenhouse)
Questions? Want to Volunteer? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org